To gain Hiring Manager access to Taleo you will need to
review this 30-minute instructional video and complete two required exercises.
This program is self paced, and you can accomplish all tasks on your own time in
2-3 hours. Once the exercises are completed and approved, you will be
notified and given access to Taleo. Please review the following before you view the video:
- First, be sure to have your supervisor complete and return the Taleo Role Request form.
We will need the information on the form to set up your account.
- Once we receive the Role Request form, we will set up your user account in the Taleo Training database. We will email you when this is done.
- Review the 30-minute instructional video below. There is a lot of good content packed into this video, so feel free to bookmark this page so you can review the video a second or third time.
- Once you have received your Taleo Training Login, access the Taleo Training Site here. The first time you log in, you will be presented with a dropdown list. The default option on this list is “fed.ou.edu.” Leave it as is. You will not need to change it.
- Don't forget to download the Taleo Exercise Instructions here.
- We will contact you once your exercise is completed and approved.